You have access to 2nd.MD, a consultative health service that offers expert medical opinions, at no cost to you, if you are enrolled in a Baker Hughes UHC medical plan.
When you contact 2nd.MD, you are connected with a board-certified, nationally recognized specialist for an expert medical consultant via phone or video. You can get expert advice when you have questions about:
- A new or existing diagnosis
- Treatment plans
- Surgery or procedure
- Disease, cancer, or a chronic condition
2nd.MD will help you navigate the healthcare system so you can focus on getting the best care possible, as soon as possible. To register with 2nd.MD, click here.
To learn more about 2nd.MD and the services they offer, watch this video and learn about the impact 2nd.MD has had on participant's lives. Also, read this overview about how 2nd.MD works.
How 2nd.MD works
There are three simple steps to using 2nd.MD.
- Activate your account and request a consult. Download the app from the app store or call 2nd.MD at 1-866-269-3534 to get started. To register with 2nd.MD, click here.
- Speak with a nurse. Explain your medical issues and an experienced nurse will handle the rest, including collecting medical records and connecting you with a leading specialist who is in an expert in your condition.
- Consult with a leading specialist. Get information about your diagnosis, treatment plan, and next steps in care from a nationally recognized specialist. Consult via video or phone at time that works best for you, including evenings and weekends.